INSIGHTS Training and Consulting
Sue has owned her training & consulting company since 1994 and is located in Stillwater, Minnesota. She has been training internationally on topics related to personal and professional development since 1982.
The participants in Sue's training sessions enjoy her sense of humor and informal teaching style. Her methods make it easy for participants to learn how to improve themselves personally and enhance their professional careers. Some of the workshop and breakout topics include:
- What Is This Mess Called Stress
- Self-care for the Care Giver
- Building Positive Relationships with Parents
- Lighten Up and Live Longer
- Building a Better Team
- Communicating Is More Than Talking
- Little Spats and Huge Disputes
Sue's family consists of two adult daughters and their spouses, as well as four grandchildren.
Throughout the years Sue has learned to combine compassion and humor in her relationships with family, friends, colleagues, and pets. In addition to doing training and consulting, she:
- is actively involved with hospice families and has been volunteering with that organization since 1996.
- teaches swimming for infants through preschoolers for the American Red Cross since 1963.
- has been a birthing coach (Doula) since 2003 and has also been trained to work with parents who are experiencing infant loss.
- Volunteers with the American Cancer Society and their local Relay for Life as the captain of the Baldwin Bunch, Advocacy Chair, and Team Recruiter & Mentor.
Sue has arranged her personal and professional lives so that she interacts and has connections with people throughout their lives. From birth to death, and throughout the various stages of living, Sue's goal is to continue practicing what she preaches by lightening up and living longer as well as pursuing the various passions in her life.
Visit Sue's personal photo gallery.